We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gresham customer service

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
reviews: 93
Gresham customer service

Does anyone know if the Gresham is having a problem with their internet. Over the last 2 weeks I must have sent over 10 emails and no one is replying. I have tried from my own personal email and through their website with no luck - I don't feel like giving my custom if this is the normal way their customer service is handled.

I have sent other emails to different places in Dublin and all have replied back straight away. Very strange.

15 replies to this topic
yorkshire
reviews: 93
11. Re: Gresham customer service

The Merrion looks fab - it is showing no availability for the date we want - we will definitely pop in there for a drink though - Very nice, thanks for letting me know about this place.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
reviews: 148
12. Re: Gresham customer service

I'd send them an email and see if they can fit you in anyway....nothing ventured nothing gained ;-)

Dublin
reviews: 7
13. Re: Gresham customer service

Why not post on their Facebook page, that might get them moving.

https://www.facebook.com/GreshamHotel

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
14. Re: Gresham customer service

As the Gresham is in Nama the staff are only doing their jobs if someone is in charge of the emails etc. no one want to do someone elses job.

Rotherham, United...
reviews: 2
15. Re: Gresham customer service

I have emailed the Merrion earlier to ask but I am still waiting to find out if there is any availability because it looks really nice.

Someone has now phoned me back from the Gresham - I had phoned them earlier to try sort it out and the man on the reception was really rude to me - I was gobsmacked. I really don't understand why people have to be so rude. He was not interested in helping at all. The man that eventually phoned me back was lovely though.

Someone at the Cork Gresham sent me the Managers address and I was just in the process of writing a complaint when someone phoned me.

They only contacted me after I had contacted the Cork Gresham.

Reply to: Gresham customer service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted