We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Destination Expert
for County Meath, County Louth
reviews: 178
Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

Those visiting Dublin during the above dates might be interested to check out the Dine in Dublin Event. Lots of great restaurants offering good value/food, with specially devised menus. The menus should be published soon, but in the meantime check out the participating restaurants and details on their website for further information.

www.dineindublin.ie/events-and-specials/

dublin
1. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

Many thanks for the heads up.

PARIS
reviews: 412
2. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

Nice one Little P!

Dublin Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 25
3. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

Thanks P.

I'm surprised more restaurants at the higher end haven't signed up. Hope the list will expand.

Feeling peckish already

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
reviews: 74
4. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

visit-belfast.com/things-to-do/theme/belfast…

Belfast's restaurant week starts on 6th October so good news for foodies:) Littlepumpkin - you can get the best of both:)

Ireland
Destination Expert
for County Meath, County Louth
reviews: 178
5. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

Don't know if I can suggest a night in Belfast at the moment Ponaire. Then again, suggesting a drive up/down on the one evening could work. Must have a peek.

It's ages since we've been up for an overnight, but have 2 nights over the Christmas period further North (The Galgorm, at last!), and aaaaahem, another night booked to go to the Opera House for Fiddler on the Roof in Feb 2014. It's one of my favourite musicals ever, so - that coupled with Paul Michael Glaser, him of my teenage dreams in Starsky & Hutch was a non runner. It's on the week of Valentines Day - so there will be requited and unrequited love going on!

Belfast, and Northern Ireland has a great food vibe with great cooking and seem to excel in showcasing local produce. It deserves to be supported. I don't think I've ever gotten a bad meal up North. Thanks for letting us know :-)

Edited: 3:38 pm, September 28, 2013
North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
reviews: 74
6. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

the galgorm is gorgeous around Christmas. Beautifully lit and the outdoor hot tub and jacuzzi pool are so relaxing! Hope you have a lovely time:)

I love the grand opera house:) And the Fitzwilliam is so handy!!

7. Re: Dine in Dublin - Restaurant Week: 21st -27th October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 30, 2014