We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
reviews: 3
Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

After reading about the difficulties with car rentals, I'd like to e-mail Payless to confirm where we are and what we might still need as far as insurance and deposit. The 800 # here in the US was not much help and did not have an e-mail address. Before I make the international call, does anyone have an e-mail for that location? Thank you!

Loughrea, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden
reviews: 30
1. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Tweet them? http://www.paylesscar.com/customer-care/

ohio
2. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Didn't think about that, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks.

ohio
3. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Well ... I'm not sure if I tweeted them or myself LOL. Not sure what I'm doing on that site. We'll see what happens :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 40
4. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Otherwise did you see this FAQ on their webpage? http://www.paylesscar.com/faq

How can I get a copy of my receipt or rental agreement?

If you rented within the past 30 days, please contact the location directly and provide the following:

•Spelling of full name of renter

•Mailing address and/or fax number where you want receipt to be sent

•Dates of rental

•Confirmation number

Please allow up to 72 hours for response

...Then at least you'd have something in writing you could bring (which is why I'm guessing you want the e-mail.) It IS quite odd that they don't have their e-mail readily available.

ohio
5. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Happy Traveler unless I'm missing something I do not see an e-mail address for the Dublin airport, only a phone number. Renting cars in Ireland seems to be an exception to a lot of the rental rules and I would like to discuss the availability of the excess CDW and the extra coverage I already have on a full trip insurance policy I purchased. Our rental was booked when we purchased airline tickets, so I have no direct e-mail communication from them. The regular CDW insurance was purchased at the time of the booking. I tried calling their 800 number, but the young lady could not answer any specific questions regarding an Ireland rental. If push comes to shove, I'll call ... but I really do prefer to have things in writing. I have figured out though ... I'm not a good Tweeter. Not sure if I actually Tweeted them or myself. :(

ohio
6. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Sorry Happy Traveler ... reread your post and you did say it was odd they didn't have their e-mail readily available, not that I didn't. Forgive me.

Loughrea, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden
reviews: 30
7. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Is there a reason the US office can't handle this? I know Dooley, Hertz and Avis can all sort the whole process stateside.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
8. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

No problem - originally when I copy/pasted that, there was a hyperlink, which I assumed was an e-mail, but instead it just took you to the Irish location phone numbers - so I too was misled.

For tweeting - all you have to do is use their twitter handle in your tweet, and they should (optimally) respond. But remember that all tweets are public, so don't put any sensitive information. Just tweet something like:

@PaylessCar, do you have an e-mail address for your Dublin location where I can confirm what I still need as far as insurance and deposit? Thanks!

Hopefully they will respond. It's ridiculous the 800 number was of no help.

ohio
9. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

Tony2phones I tried that, I was just told to contact the Dublin location with specific questions. Happy Traveler I Tweeted just like you said ... hopefully, I'll hear from them soon.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
10. Re: Payless Car Rental Dublin Airport E-mail

On their Twitter account, they are directing people with complaints to e-mail customerservice@paylesscar.com. If you don't hear back from them, I'd maybe try that e-mail.