We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dart stop near st stephens green q park

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
dart stop near st stephens green q park

I am parked at st stephens green Q park tomorrow night and was wondering how best to get to the aviva stadium? is there a dart stop nearby?? i will be parking around 19.00 and need to get to concert asap please help.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 71
1. Re: dart stop near st stephens green q park

Walk as far as the Shelbourne Hotel [past the big arch into the park], turn left at it and go down Kildare St. Turn right at the end then left into Lincoln Place and left again into Westland Row. Pearse Station is at the Railway Bridge. All in about 10minutes.

You might drive on to Booterstown [From M1 via Toll Tunnel and East Link Bridge] Park up at the DART station and Dart up instead.

Destination Expert
for Dublin
2. Re: dart stop near st stephens green q park

You have 3 threads on this now. Why not just take my previous advice and park at Connolly station in the car park! It is easy to get to from the port tunnel/M1. Where you are parking is more awkward to get to from Belfast direction.

As others have said dart is at Pearse station on Westland Row and bus 4 or 7 from Nassau Street will also work

Belfast, United...
3. Re: dart stop near st stephens green q park

sorry irish eyes, im new to this trip advisor website:\ im just worried that ill miss some of the concert as my silly partner cant get out of work until 5.30 and we ve to travel from belfast!!! I ve booked into the q park and paid already or i would of taken ur orginal advise and park at connolly station but suppose worried would nt get parked at that time of night and q park u can reserve space. thankyou for ur help

Dublin
4. Re: dart stop near st stephens green q park

Hope you have your route to the car park mapped out. You've to cross the city centre near the tail end of rush hour and battle with extra traffic around for the concert. Don't forget we're famed down here for our lack of directional signage too so make sure you know where you're going in advance!

It's possible to walk from Stephen's Green to the stadium in about 30-40 mins but your best bet is to grab a taxi, will be faster and more direct than heading for a bus or train. Fare will probably be around a tenner.

Belfast, United...
5. Re: dart stop near st stephens green q park

im thinking if not parking at st stephens green now and parking at point villiage and either walking or taxi to aviva as were comming from belfast throught the tunnel and would be closer??? so stressed just dont want to miss any of concert:(

6. Re: dart stop near st stephens green q park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 16, 2014