We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

80's nightclub

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brighton england
reviews: 33
80's nightclub

hi, are there any clubs playing 80's music on a tuesday or wednesday evening, thanks

Dublin
reviews: 35
1. Re: 80's nightclub

Check out 'Club Nassau' on Kildare Street, it's part of the Kildare Street Hotel.

I'm not 100% sure if it is opened on Tuesday's/ Wednesday's, I was trying to look on they're site but I'm having trouble getting on to it.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 183
2. Re: 80's nightclub

Unfortunately Club Nassau is only open on Friday and Saturday nights! Good fun and worth checking out if you're in Dublin on the weekend.

Madonna's in Crown Alley open on Wednesday night. Good mix of music including 80s

Dublin
reviews: 26
3. Re: 80's nightclub

Madonna's in Temple Bar is great for 80s music!

4. Re: 80's nightclub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 24, 2014