We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
reviews: 30
Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

We are going to Slane in June for Bon Jovi, want to stay in Dublin and head out afterwards. Any suggestions for a medium priced hotel in the City Centre where we can get the bus out to Slane for the concert and back into the city again later that night?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 184
1. Re: Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

What would consider "medium priced" ?

As far as I know the buses are leaving from Parnell Square so any hotel in the Dublin 1 or 2 area would be convenient.

Have a look on www.booking.com to get an idea of prices

Cork, Ireland
2. Re: Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

Thaks Lolly, if the buses go from Parnell Square, i'm looking at The Maldron, Hotel Best Western or Jurys. Dublin isn't very cheap though!

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
3. Re: Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

Just had a quick look there myself, wow, around €165 a night is pretty steep!

I hope Jon is worth it!

Cork, Ireland
4. Re: Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

Indeed, looking at staying in my brothers house out in Clontarf instead now and paying for a taxi instead.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
5. Re: Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

Good idea! Don't forget the buses and trains from Clontarf dublinbus.ie/en/… www.irishrail.ie/media/20-ClontarfRoad1.pdf

6. Re: Bon Jovi - Slane Castle June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 31, 2014