We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beers available in Dublin

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beers available in Dublin

Hi all,

I know you may give me stick for drinking this but is Bud Light or Corona Light commonly available in Dublin?

I'm meeting up with friends which will involve a lot of drinking and I'm on a pretty serious diet right now!

Thanks.

Ireland
1. Re: Beers available in Dublin

Now, I don't drink beer at all, but I'm pretty sure that they are both widely available, particularly Bud Light as Budweiser is a major brand here.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 23
2. Re: Beers available in Dublin

Corona light is reasonably new to market,but is available.Bud light widely available,also Coors light,which you will also get on draught in most places.

Sparky.

Pt. Pleasant, NJ
reviews: 58
3. Re: Beers available in Dublin

I hang my head in shame saying this, but one night I did have Coors Lite! I just couldn't drink another stout or heavy ale. That seemed to be the most commonly available lite beer around Dublin.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 183
4. Re: Beers available in Dublin

Consider me to have given you an enormous amount of stick!!! :)

Did you not hear that beer brewed on the island of Ireland contains absolutely no calories what so ever. . . and no matter how much you drink you won't get a hangover :) honest :)

dublin
5. Re: Beers available in Dublin

I'm constantly amazed at the variation in this town. Come, your tipple is here.

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
reviews: 58
6. Re: Beers available in Dublin

An American, an Englisjman and an Irishman in a bar. The American orders a Bud Light. The Englishman orders a bitter and the Irishman a glass of water. The other two look at him quizzically. 'Well, if you two aren't drinking, I'm not!'

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 183
7. Re: Beers available in Dublin

An Irishman, a Scotsman and an Englishman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says, you're out of order . . .

Sorry couldn't resist :)

8. Re: Beers available in Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 14, 2013