We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of a Pint of Guinness & local Bars

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackburn, United...
reviews: 6
Price of a Pint of Guinness & local Bars

We are staying at The Charles Stewart Guest House for 2 nights at New Year. Please can anyone advise us of any local pubs close by & the price of a pint of Guinness?

Thanks.

Jeff

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 15
31. Re: Price of a Pint of Guinness & local Bars

My local bar in Birmingham charge £2.80. Its advertised as brewed in Dublin its a good price and always tastes good, the Village pub where I go in Eire costs €3.75 the taste is outstanding...the Irish bar I go to in Benidorm charge €4 again the taste is really good they say that this Guinness comes from Dublin! A pub I go to in Lanzarotte charge €4 but it comes out of a can and then a electrical current of some sorts passes through it just to put a head on it, it tasted ok but something is missing, I am not a heavy drinker but I love the Guinness in Ireland when sitting by an open fire in a village pub, wow.

Edited: 8:11 am, October 15, 2013
32. Re: Price of a Pint of Guinness & local Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 17, 2014