We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Dance Party

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
reviews: 101
Irish Dance Party

Does anyone know if the Irish Dance Party runs over the New Yr period. I have e.mailed a few times but had no responce. thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 183
1. Re: Irish Dance Party

New year period? Next year??? All Irish businesses are back running as normal since 1/1/12... they have a phone number +353(0)876560952 it's a mobile/cell number so someone should answer.

yorkshire
2. Re: Irish Dance Party

I mean for NY 2013

WILL IT BE CLOSED BETWEEN 31ST DEC AND 2ND JAN

I might send a text to the above number if no one knows - thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
3. Re: Irish Dance Party

Ah right! I'll give them a call tomorrow (cheaper for me!) I suspect they migh not have finalized plans for next year.

yorkshire
4. Re: Irish Dance Party

Oh thanks a lot for that - we usually stay for a couple of nights and this will be our 5th time at NY. I am looking for something fun to do in the daytime for a change whilst the men sit in the pub drinking Guiness. lol. Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
5. Re: Irish Dance Party

Just called a few minutes ago, they don't have finalized plans for NYE 2012/2013 yet, I asked do they normally open for NYE and he said "they could"

Sounded like a really nice guy, if I were you I'd check closer to the date!

Just wanted to add that you are ÜBER organized! :-)

yorkshire
6. Re: Irish Dance Party

I will check it all out again later in th year. At least i know it is a possibilty. Fingers crossed.

Thankyou You have been great.

reviews: 3
7. Re: Irish Dance Party

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I'm from the Irish Dance Party. I'm very sorry the you have had trouble contacting me. I'm not sure why I haven't received your messages. Maybe you could try mailing me again or else call me on +353876560952. Another email would be osullidk@gmail.com.

Kind regards,

Daniel

8. Re: Irish Dance Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 27, 2013