We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Authentic Jewlery

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Trenton, New Jersey
Authentic Jewlery

Hello all. I will be in Dublin in early December and am looking to bring back a Claddagh ring for my girlfriend as a Christmas present. As cliched as this probably is, I was hoping to find a place that will sell something nicer in comparison to the lower quality and more expensive stuff I am sure they will be selling at the touristy areas. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can go? Maybe a shop that a local would go to? Budget is around 75-100 euros, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance for any help.

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
reviews: 41
1. Re: Authentic Jewlery

imagine, there are several jewellers along Nassau Street, up Grafton Street and in the Powerscourt Townhouse Shopping Centre but I am not sure that these would fit your budget. No harm in looking into their windows, though. You could also try Kilkenny Design on Nassau Street.

There is also a "stall" on the ground floor outside Dunne's in the Stephen's Green Shopping Centre at the top of Grafton Street that has really nice Celtic jewellery.

Maybe someone else here will be able to recommend a particular jeweller's shop.

Make sure to have your girlfriend's ring size, though.

Good luck!

Dublin
reviews: 3
2. Re: Authentic Jewlery

Rhinestones Jewellery & Gifts

18 St Andrews Street

Dublin City Centre

T: +353 1 679 0759

They have the fabbest jewellery in Dublin selling authentic antique and collectable costume Jewellery, Victorian, Art Deco, etc. Not sure if you would get a Claddagh ring but ye might be lucky, anyways anything from the shop in my book would be a delight.

Edited: 1:43 pm, November 23, 2011
Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
reviews: 58
3. Re: Authentic Jewlery

Everybody loves Brian de Staic. http://www.briandestaic.com/

ireland
4. Re: Authentic Jewlery

Conway Jewellers, Liffey st., excellent staff that won't steer you wrong, prices very reasonable also, they are based in the the city centre, 5 minute walk from the spire, o'connell st., via henry st,

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
reviews: 41
5. Re: Authentic Jewlery

"Everybody loves Brian de Staic" Sorry, not everybody...

6. Re: Authentic Jewlery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 27, 2012