We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

merryploughboys-show?

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Finland
merryploughboys-show?

Hello,

Does anybody know anything about Taylors Irish Night Banquet & Show? Is it worth going there? We (me and my friend, both nearly 40) would like to go to some pub or restaurant to listen traditional Irish music (live) and some dance, too. I read about their show from the website, but before I pay the tickets I'd like to hear Your opinion. And if you have any other alternatives (in Dublin)I'd be very happy to hear them, too.

Thank for Your answer

Wisconsin
reviews: 2
1. Re: merryploughboys-show?

I saw the show in November. The music and dancing were good and it was a lot of fun. We also had dinner there. The food was good but the service was poor. They are very busy with tourists. It cost 45 Euros for the dinner & show. It is located out of city so it was not convenient to get to and taking a taxi was expensive. I think there are a plenty of good places in Dublin and I would have preferred to stay in the city. The Arlington Hotel has been mentioned and I think it is more affordable and conveniently located.

Finland
2. Re: merryploughboys-show?

Thank You Patichou for your answer! I think we now have a solution to our another problem, too. We haven't booked a hotel room, yet. This Arlington Hotel looks great! I like the style. It's little bit expensive (120 €/room) but if they have good program, good service,and good location I think it could be great place for us for four days. Of cource if there is good, cheaper hotel near Arlington it would be fine,too.

Any way I suppose I'll forget Taylors place this time.

Best Regards from cold Finland (-27 below zero)

Iita