We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Johnnie Fox's Pub

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ancaster, Canada
reviews: 99
Johnnie Fox's Pub

Has anyone been to this pub in the mountains of Dublin? Is it worth a visit? Just for dinner or for the hooley? How can I get back and forth to it from central Dublin (the bus times aren't good) without a car? Thanks.

Richmond, VA
reviews: 11
11. Re: Johnnie Fox's Pub

Dear Insightful,

Thank you for reply and all the information. We have booked the Abhainn Ri for a weekend stay. It is midway into our Irish adventure. We thought by then we would need to do laundry and would like to do our own breakfasts. One more question, if we take the Blessington Road to Dublin is there are Park and ride on the edge of the City?

Thank you,

Splitwood

Dublin
reviews: 94
12. Re: Johnnie Fox's Pub

If I were you Splitwood, I would drive from Blessington to Sandyford Industrial Estate (just adjacent to the Leopardstown Race Course). It is the terminus of the green Luas line (Dublin's light railway system). You can park your car there and take the twenty minute train ride into Grafton Street in the centre of Dublin. The green Luas line is quite scenic and the return trip to the Centre will give you some interesting panoramic 'takes' on Dublin.

Not sure about the best way to get to Sandyford Industrial Estate from Blessington. But perhaps one of the regular contributors to this site will post some further information for you. The other option would be to purchase yourself a couple fo really good maps when you reach Dublin.

Richmond, VA
reviews: 11
13. Re: Johnnie Fox's Pub

Agin , Insightful, many thanks.

Splitwood