We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

Which Cork hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 23
Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

Any recommendations for charming accommodations in cork? Maybe b&b?

Rockledge, Florida
reviews: 94
1. Re: Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

I have a great choice in Kinsale in Co. Cork. We were there a couple of weeks ago. It is called the Perryville House. It is beautiful, in a great location and a very delicious breakfast. I will copy my review for you here.

“Beautiful!”

Reviewed July 24, 2013 NEW

This is a wonderful place to stay. It has old world elegance, yet very comfortable. It had beautiful water views. From the moment we arrived, the owner Andrew gave us a warm greeting. He made a dinner reservation for us. The lodge is beautiful and the breakfast was delicious. Kinsale is a lovely place to visit and I would recommend staying here.

Rockledge, Florida
reviews: 94
2. Re: Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

me again. Actually the photo by my name is a view from that location- just very peaceful and lovely.

Cork, Ireland
reviews: 11
3. Re: Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

If you're looking for a b&b in Cork City I recommend LV in McCurtain street. Another nice choice is Kinlay House in the Shandon area but that's more a hostel style with some private rooms.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
reviews: 232
4. Re: Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

FT333 - do you want to stay in Cork city or outside of it.

5. Re: Bed and breakfast accommodations in cork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cork