Your Local Expert for Cork

Your Local Expert for Cork is: Bryno

This user has been a very helpful contributor on this forum in the past, and we hope you'll seek out 's advice to answer your questions about Cork!

More information about the Local Experts program:

- Who are TripAdvisor Local Experts?

Local Experts are forums users who exemplify the best features of our forums-they give helpful, friendly advice, and are extremely knowledgeable about the city or region they're a Local Expert for. They're residents of that place or frequent visitors who have up-to-date knowledge of what's going on there, and who post regularly.

- Do they get paid?

Nope. TripAdvisor Local Experts are volunteers.

- Are they forum moderators/administrators?

No. They do not have the ability to remove posts, ban users, etc.

- How are they chosen?

TripAdvisor forums administrators select Local Experts based on their contributions to our forums. We look for people who contribute good advice, are friendly and respond to many different topics on a regular basis. Members who meet our qualifications are invited to participate by email.

- What if I disagree with a Local Expert?

Local Experts are real people with real personalities. Like anyone else, they can't be expected to agree with everybody, and they're allowed (also like anyone else) to take a side on controversial issues.

- What if I don't get a prompt response from a Local Expert?

They're volunteers, and they're not going to be on the forum 24/7, nor are they expected to comment on every post. Keep in mind that maybe they're on vacation - we encourage vacations at TripAdvisor!

- I'm interested in becoming a Local Expert. What do I have to do?

Participate frequently in our forums and give detailed, helpful advice. Help us set the right tone by not encouraging trolls, getting into arguments with other users or treating the forum as a chat room, and by letting us know if anything in the forum is getting out of hand. We monitor forums to look for users like this, but you're welcome to e-mail us to nominate yourself: forumlocalexperts@tripadvisor.com.

- Can I nominate someone else?

Sure-we love it when our users tell us there's a great participant in our forums! E-mail forumlocalexperts@tripadvisor.com. Please tell us why you think this person would be a good candidate.

- Someone who's a Local Expert just called me a really nasty name. If I tell you about it, are you really going to do anything, or are they given special treatment?

Local Experts have to uphold the same forum guidelines as every other user... if they start breaking the rules, we'll deal with them in exactly the same way.