We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Holiday

Which Ennis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canton, MI
Easter Holiday

Will be visiting at Easter this year; coming in on Easter Saturday and staying in Ennis for a couple of days. What should I expect to be able to do? I understand it is the first holiday of the year and most everything will be closed? through Monday. My first thought is where to exchange money in Ireland at this time. I hope there will be something opened at the Shannon airport. I expect to see the sights on Easter, traveling to the west a bit hoping that a pub or two will be opened to take a rest. The rest of my time will be spent in Middleton with my son who is going to play soccer with a few Irish teams. Any suggestions?

Soccermom

Humptulips...
reviews: 2
11. Re: Easter Holiday

I think they're supposed to be opening shops in Ennis any day now. That's a good thing. :-)

Loughrea, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden
reviews: 33
12. Re: Easter Holiday

Somewhere in trip advisor you will find Photos of some shops and bars in ennis which I posted before christmas.

Boston
reviews: 42
13. Re: Easter Holiday

ATMs are available in most towns unless you are going to a remote area. Much better than carrying traveler's checks which are not that easy to cash everywhere as I learned from experience. Have a wonderful trip.

Get answers to your questions about Ennis