We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

Which County Cavan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
reviews: 40
Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

I have seen many postings regarding Cabra Castle. Does anyone know a room number to suggest to get a real "Castle" experience. We do not want to be in the courtyard or the cottages. We are looking for a twin room in the main manor building.....so what would that be?

Cavan
Destination Expert
for County Cavan
reviews: 37
1. Re: Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

Advise that you contact Cabra Castle and check out what is available. The hotel is anyway set in nice grounds and only about an hour from Dublin airport.

San Diego...
reviews: 40
2. Re: Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

Thank you for your input. I am sure we should just call the castle directly. I was hoping to be able to call them and at least be able to say which room we prefer rather than leaving it up to them to select something at random.

Cavan
Destination Expert
for County Cavan
reviews: 37
3. Re: Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

My reasons for suggesting that it would be best to check availability of rooms is because Cabra Castle is a very popular venue for weddings and therefore rooms do get booked up in advance. However I am sure that the management will do their best to accommodate you when you contact them.

Philadelphia
4. Re: Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

Hi. I stayed at the Castle 4 years ago. My parents had a room in the actual castle and it was very very tiny. I am sorry that I do not remember the room number or floor. My sister and I stayed in one of the rooms that were part of the old stables and it was gigantic and absolutely beautiful. At first I was jealous because I wanted to stay in the actual castle but to me it was nothing special and I was very happy with our room.

5. Re: Which rooms at Cabra Castle??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about County Cavan