We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

College Student Solo Travelling for a Couple Days

Which Ireland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Granada, Spain
College Student Solo Travelling for a Couple Days

I'm a college student who is currently planning on travelling through Dublin and Galway with friends and then breaking off and taking 3 days to make my way South before flying from Cork to meet back up with them.

Any tips or recommendations on how to make the most of this short solo trip from Galway to Cork would be appreciated! Possibly looking for places to hike. Doing my best to keep it as cheap as possible, but budget is flexible. (Trip in late March)

Thanks!

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 71
1. Re: College Student Solo Travelling for a Couple Days

Busses provide the cheapest option. Limerick City is en-route. You should be able to pick up a Youth Hostel on the two nights.

2. Re: College Student Solo Travelling for a Couple Days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 23, 2014