We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Variety Show wowing the crowds!

Which Ayr hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
reviews: 228
Summer Variety Show wowing the crowds!

Have read some fantastic review of this summers Gaiety Whirl variety show at the Gaiety Theatre in Ayr.

There's the Caledonian Tenors, Adele from musicality, an illusionist, comedy,a handsome looking bloke, song and dance - a real evening of family entertainment.

http://www.gaietytheatre.co.uk/

I think I might be tempted - its certainly getting a big thumbs up.

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
reviews: 60
1. Re: Summer Variety Show wowing the crowds!

What ever happened to Variety?

I used to love watching Billy Cotton's bandshow on the telly when I was small and Val Doonican oh and the black and white minstrels..when I was small politically correct hadn't been invented!

The handsome looking bloke especially sounds tempting!

Now all we seem to get are virtual reality shows - don't get me started on Big Brother!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
reviews: 228
2. Re: Summer Variety Show wowing the crowds!

Think the Gaiety Whirl has been going forever, and I suppose its nice to have someplace you can take your kids and your grannie and keep everyone happy.

I guess neither of us is likely to do well in a pub quiz when it comes to questions about reality tv and big brother - lol!

3. Re: Summer Variety Show wowing the crowds!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, August 15, 2009