We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffet

Which Ayr hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paisley, United...
reviews: 2
buffet

is there a chinese buffet place in ayr?going in may we get married the fri go to craig tara the mon xx

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
reviews: 247
1. Re: buffet

Not that I am aware of though there are a number of chinese restaurants.

Mr Basrais World Buffet (all you can eat) might be an alternative and easy to find at Burns Statue Square near the railway station and Odeon. There is some chinese food on the buffet though obviously not an extensive choice. Its certainly a handy place when your group has varied tastes. They also have great indian food and some italian and bbq stuff. Kids would probably love the dessert buffet with its icecream and assorted toppings.Its not the cheapest place but its quite smart inside, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Reviews are generally positrive.

http://www.mrbasrais.co.uk/

Paisley, United...
2. Re: buffet

thabnks purple c craig tara wasnt our first choice would have rathered abroad but just cant do it with wedding so me and my partner are going down mon-wed then the grandparents are bring our son down for the wed-fri but we are looking for good places to eat,so that place is a buffet that does abit of everything?xx

Paisley, United...
3. Re: buffet

*thanks*

4. Re: buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 07, 2013