We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Accommodation on August 10th

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Heber City, Utah
Need Accommodation on August 10th

I've been trying to book accommodation for my family of 5 (me, my wife, and my 3 children ages 13-10) for August 10th, and it looks like I picked the wrong day to wait and make a booking - everything that I've checked thus far is completely booked. At any rate, if anyone can give me any recommendations of a place that will accommodate us on that date, that would be much appreciated.

Oakham, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Need Accommodation on August 10th

Might be worth phoning the local tourist informatoin office:

visitscotland.com/info/services/inverness-in…

reviews: 9
2. Re: Need Accommodation on August 10th

I suspect it might have something to do with the RunRig 40th Anniversary concert.

Tourist office as suggested above is your best bet.

London
reviews: 55
3. Re: Need Accommodation on August 10th

If you continue to draw a blank then you could try Nairn the next town along the coast 15 miles from Inverness and an easy drive.

London, England...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Need Accommodation on August 10th

where are you looking to stay?

London, England...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Need Accommodation on August 10th

if you are looking in the loch ness area try susan ronald (shared facilities) on 01809 501233 or caroline smith on 01809 501 260 (en suite family rooms)

6. Re: Need Accommodation on August 10th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 18, 2014