Hi - we are 3 guys spending this next weekend in the highlands and would sppreciate any tips / advice on our proposed itinerary:
- Arrive in Inverness airport Friday midday
- Friday: Cardhu distillery
- Friday evening - park our motorhome at Cannich campsite
- Saturday: leave motorhome at campsite and walk / hike around GlenAffric nature resercve
- Saturday night - ??? any suggestions for somehting to do nearby?
- Sunday: drive to Loch Ness and walk around there a bit
- Sunday midday: - distillery - need to find one that is open on Sundays in February still trying...
Sunday night: return from Inverness airport
- Any thing we should definitely fit in that I haven't included - I realise we don't have much time but would happily fit a couple of hours somewhere in if it were worthwhile. We're not into castles and history as much as pure natural beauty / whisky!!
thanks - looking forward to the first "taste" of the area!!