We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus to Banff from Inverness

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Port Richey...
reviews: 46
bus to Banff from Inverness

I'm traveling from Pitlochry by bus to Inverness, Then I want to go to Banff. I think it's the 305 stagecoach bus. Can't figure out the times it leaves or the cost. Will arrive at 1:30 in Inverness. Thanks

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
1. Re: bus to Banff from Inverness

Prices, I don't know.

On weekdays the #305 leaves Inverness Bus Station at 1330, 1430, 1530 etc. And arrives in Banff just over 3 hours later.

New Port Richey...
2. Re: bus to Banff from Inverness

Thanks. What's the ticket costs and so I get the ticket at the bus station. Do all the busses come into the same station?

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
3. Re: bus to Banff from Inverness

You purchase the ticket from the driver. Don't know the costs. The bus leaves from where your other buis arrives.

Cotswolds
4. Re: bus to Banff from Inverness

On most local buses you buy the ticket from the driver.

No idea on prices - they are not normally publshed on line

There is only one bus station in Inverness

New Port Richey...
5. Re: bus to Banff from Inverness

Thank you

6. Re: bus to Banff from Inverness

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 am, May 19, 2013