We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding arrangement at Glenfinnan House Hotel

Which Scottish Highlands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Wedding arrangement at Glenfinnan House Hotel

My partner and I have arranged to visit the Glenfinnan House Hotel in two weeks time as we are interested in getting married there. I notice someone has already posted that they had a lovely weekend there. I have read some good reviews and some not so good therefore would like some further info.

If you have been married at the hotel, how did they handle the arrangements & were you able to make the wedding personalised? I would be especially interested to hear from anyone who was married outside.

My partner & I are based in Yorshire (although I am Scottish) and would therefore like to ensure that our queries, phonecalls & emails will be handled professional without us having to chase.

Ps. I have tried to send this already so apologies if this is duplicated.

Kind Regards,

K

glasgow
1. Re: Wedding arrangement at Glenfinnan House Hotel

this is becoming a really popular wedding venue with locals as well as visitors.

i have been to 2 weddings there in recent years and enjoyed both.

1 was planned for outside but theres a few problems, RAIN and MIDGE'S!!

the hotel are now proffesionals at wedding organising so you shouldnt have any problems but all your guests should try to stay in the hotel or you might have to arrange transport to fortwilliam.

Hertfordshire
reviews: 3
2. Re: Wedding arrangement at Glenfinnan House Hotel

My Fiance and I are getting married at Glenfinnan in December this year. So far Manja and Duncan have been excellent. I can not fault the level of service. Email and telephone queries are answered almost immediately and they never have to be chased.

The wedding is our own ideas and they are open to suggestions with regard to the day and despite holding many weddings throughout the year, they make you feel like you are special!

We stayed their recently to try the food for the wedding, the food was out of this world and the stay was perfect. It made us both so excited for the wedding!

I would also like to mention that I coordinate weddings for a prestigious Hertfordshire based venue and even all my (picky even I have to admit) demands have been met.

Good luck with your wedding and you will not be disappointed with Glenfinnan should you chose the hotel as your venue!