We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

left luggage

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Split
left luggage

Hi, 3 of us are coming from Edinburgh to Glasgow and we have early flight at 6.00.

We will not rent place for that day.

Is there somewhere place to store luggage and pick it up around 4 in the morning?

I try to look on the net but opening hours is 600 as I understand.

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
reviews: 13
1. Re: left luggage

First of all leaving your luggage to be picked up at 04:00 hrs is leaving it a bit tight for a 06:00 flight?

Check in is usually 90 mins which leaves 30 mins to get down to the airport, talking of which can you confirm it is Glasgow International and not Glasgow Prestwick which is even further.

I believe there are lockers at Buchanan Bus Stn which unlike the rail stations operates during the night.

Split
2. Re: left luggage

Thank you on your answer and opservation. I assume it is Glasgow international, it is easy jet flight.

We will leave around 3 o clock if needed. So we have to take luggage at Buchanan Bus Stn and catch train to airport. is it close?

Glasgow
reviews: 2
3. Re: left luggage

Although the bus station operates during the night I think the office area including the lockers is closed.

There are no trains to the airport.

There is an hourly bus service from the bus station which takes about 30 minutes.

See Glasgow Shuttle website for times.

Split
4. Re: left luggage

yes I see there is bus to airport which takes around 30 minutes. I can't believe there is no solution for leaving baggage.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
5. Re: left luggage

So what are you going to do from the time you have to leave your hotel until you need to leave for your flight? Why don't you just book a cheap hotel for the night and just use it to store your bags. The Euro Hostel has rooms from £24 and that would at least give you somewhere to change etc if you go out at night.

Also take a cab to the airport. It won't be much more than the bus for the three of you. Leaving at 0400 for an easyjet flight should be plenty IMO.

Split
6. Re: left luggage

We are not in hotel. We are coming from Edinburgh on the day of football match Scotland-Croatia and leave with early flight. As it looks we will have to take room in that hostel for luggage storage.

Ayr, Scotland
reviews: 6
7. Re: left luggage

You won't need luggage then if you are not staying overnight? Or are you staying overnight before match?

Split
8. Re: left luggage

Ha, ha. No, we have accomodation in Edinburgh and we come to Glasgow on the day of the match and leave for Croatia early in the morning from Glasagow, so problem is where to leave baggage. We plan to go out after match and is waste of money to take room and leave it at 3.00 in the morning.

Glasgow
reviews: 2
9. Re: left luggage

I was in the bus station today and checked the left luggage situation.

They say it is available 24 hours.

Although the office is closed during the night security will allow access to the lockers.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
10. Re: left luggage

What size are your bags? Better double check that they will fit.