We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget b and b stay in central

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Comox, Canada
reviews: 190
budget b and b stay in central

I will be coming to Glasgow Mid August next year for maybe 6 days. I am on my own and will have no car. Looking at a b and b which is central but understand other areas have underground and/or public transit. Coming in by air. Will do the hop on bus and use Glasgow as a base to visit Edinburgh for a day trip.

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
reviews: 13
11. Re: budget b and b stay in central

Unless you complete a circle the maximum journey on the subway is approx 12 minutes (22 mins for a complete circuit) with a train up to every 4 mins and 8 mins off peak.

Comox, Canada
12. Re: budget b and b stay in central

thanks think I have my days straight now. wish the hop on bus went a bit later in the day

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
reviews: 13
13. Re: budget b and b stay in central

As far as I was aware the HoHo runs into the early evening in the summer, maybe I'm wrong!

Comox, Canada
14. Re: budget b and b stay in central

The Edinburgh runs til 530 not sure about Glasgow will check. Thought I might drop my stuff off at b and b and take it around, will be on jet leg so don't want to think too hard

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 15
15. Re: budget b and b stay in central

Look at using local buses as they run right into the night and are much cheaper than the hoho

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/glasgow/

Comox, Canada
16. Re: budget b and b stay in central

I want to use the hoho at least once but will most likely get some sort of dayticket from local transport

17. Re: budget b and b stay in central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 29, 2014