We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 2
Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Hi Folks

We are travelling from Australia to visit family in Glasgow. On 13 June 2014 (give or take a day) we want to depart Glasgow for Barcelona. There is a flight showing at the moment BA 2957 at an approximate cost of AUD400 each person (235 pounds at today's rate). Can you tell me if

this is a good deal and whether it is advisable to lock this fare in? Any other advice would be apprecaited. Thank you

Edinburgh
reviews: 22
11. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Whatever your views on Ryanair (and I avoid them if at all possible) they may not be suitable for the OP because of their miserly paid luggage allowances. Coming from Oz 15kg checked in luggage and 5kg hand luggage(often checked) may not be sufficient (and luggage excess is charged at horrendous rates)

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
reviews: 37
12. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Are they needing to take all their luggage with them or is it a shirt trip that only needs hand luggage ?

I agree taking lots of luggage costs lots of money

13. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Ryanair are usually ok, as you are traveling from oz you will probably have a fair amount of luggage, I am traveling to Barcelona from Glasgow by train, Glasgow to London, then the Eurostar and an overnight train from Paris to Barcelona, total cost per person £115, so if you have time.

Glasgow
reviews: 175
14. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Coming up here

www.skyscanner.net

at £115 on 12th and £109 on 15th, both Jet2

Australia
reviews: 2
15. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

thanks to everyone - flights now booked.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
16. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

Oh right, who did you end up going with in the end?

17. Re: Flights from Glasgow to Barcelona on 13/6/2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, October 01, 2014