We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The clock tower apartments

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
livingston
reviews: 20
The clock tower apartments

Hi peeps

Has anyone stayed in these apartments ? They're just off merchant city and is there parking available ?

20 replies to this topic
Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 6
1. Re: The clock tower apartments

According to the website parking is available but the word free is missing so I guess it will cost.

livingston
reviews: 20
2. Re: The clock tower apartments

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too !! Where's cheap for overnight parking ?

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 6
3. Re: The clock tower apartments

Not many places round there if memory serves. When you staying?

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
reviews: 13
4. Re: The clock tower apartments

There is an open air and multi-storey NCP but neither are cheap and the open air one is checked often so you must ensure your ticket is up to date.

glasgow scotland
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
reviews: 13
5. Re: The clock tower apartments

There is an open air and multi-storey NCP but neither are cheap and the open air one is checked often so you must ensure your ticket is up to date.

UK
reviews: 31
6. Re: The clock tower apartments

There is always the Glasgow Royal Infirmary multi storey run by Apcoa (attached to the building) 8am-6pm £1.50/hr but 6pm-8am it's £1.30 for the 1st hr and £1.30 for any additional time till 8am, so £2.60 for overnight from 6pm-8am.

It's a 10min walk from the Merchant City rather than the 'moments' on the discription I found.

London, United...
7. Re: The clock tower apartments

I stayed there last week and just came in to write a review about it. To help in this discussion there is a car park directly across from the apartments, literally 10 seconds walk and it's free after 6pm till 8am the next morning. Just in case your interested the review I am about to write give these guys 5 out of 5. Very well decorated apartments and great service.

London
reviews: 25
8. Re: The clock tower apartments

It's awful!!! Don't stay here!!! Read my review on the clocktower bar and grill!!

London, United...
9. Re: The clock tower apartments

I think you must have the wrong place. This is not the click tower bar and grill. It can't be this place because this place is really very good.

10. Re: The clock tower apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:26 am, June 13, 2013

Reply to: The clock tower apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted