We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beancross Farm Hotel and Formula 1 Hotel - the same?

Which Falkirk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berkshire, England
reviews: 17
Beancross Farm Hotel and Formula 1 Hotel - the same?

Are these two hotels the same? Formula 1 seems to be a budget hotel but Beancross Farm Hotel with restaurant etc seems to be something different, but the address is the same, can someone clarify for me please.

What is the Beancross Farm Hotel and Restaurant like? I can't find any reviews

Thanks in advance

Falkirk, United...
reviews: 2
11. Re: Beancross Farm Hotel and Formula 1 Hotel - the same?

Hi Jimbo

sorry to disappoint .The report that the formula1 is no more a bit premature. Its still there the travel lodge has been built next door to it. That means in the small area of Beancross there are thre budget hotels.

regards

Mike

Scotland
reviews: 1
12. Re: Beancross Farm Hotel and Formula 1 Hotel - the same?

Apologies - I haven't been in -I only see it from the motorway where you can only see the Travelodge!

Thanks for the correction.

scotland
13. Re: Beancross Farm Hotel and Formula 1 Hotel - the same?

Hi there,

The Formula 1 is now a travel lodge and is priced at about £25 per night - basically you'll get a room plus bed, it's basic with no frills (it's set behind the Beancross on the same property

The Beancross Farm has 11 rooms only and prices are around £65 per night - the rooms are lovely and either have a luxury shower or one of what I call 'cadburys flake' bath. I would opt for the Beancross if I was you - also, as other people have said, the Beancross also has a good restuarant that I think you'll enjoy.

There are a couple of higher priced hotels nearby, the Grange Manor (about £100.00 per night) and the Inchyra Hotel (about £90.00) which also has a fitness room & swimming pool.

Opposite the Beancross is another travel lodge (called Cadgers Brae) which is very family orientated - and to the left of that is Klondyke Garden Centre if you fancy a nosey around that! Beware though, as you have to cross a busy road!

14. Re: Beancross Farm Hotel and Formula 1 Hotel - the same?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Falkirk