We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a budget in the middle of the action!

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 1
Need a budget in the middle of the action!

Hi!

I know I asked about this before, but in my other post, I had it in mind a place convenience to bus lines to the airport. We've decided to take a taxi, (it's an early flight) so now I'd like to just find a good place to crash for the three of us that's nearest where we can catch a city tour bus, or on the Royal Mile etc. We'll be arriving in Edinburgh on a Thursday evening, then we'll have one full day for sightseeing on Friday. We're planning on booking a ghost tour for Friday evening, then it's a second overnight before we take off in the morning for Dublin.

I've read reviews of Jury's Inn, and it seems to have mixed reviews.

For a buget, we're not really fussy as long as there're no bugs and it's pretty clean. I can live with budgets "in need of refurbishing" as I seem to read in many reviews.

Also, since we'll have just be coming in from Stirling having seen Stirling castle (part of our William Wallace thing) is Edinburgh Castle an absolute must, or would you recommend spending time doing something else in Edinburgh that's worthwhile?

Thanks in advance!

Edinburgh
reviews: 57
11. Re: Need a budget in the middle of the action!

Yup i've seen them too - only on North Bridge though. I've often wondered where the others were!

12. Re: Need a budget in the middle of the action!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 pm, August 25, 2009