We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 17
parking

hi were staying at princes st suites week after next and just wondered if anyone knows of cheap parking for 1 night nearby cheers

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
reviews: 209
1. Re: parking

Hi. What day of the week? Saturday after 6.30ish until Monday 08.00ish you can park for free on the streets nearby. Otherwise you'll be looking at £20-odd at one of the big NCP carparks nearby. Abs :)

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
2. Re: parking

What days are you staying as except for after 6:30pm on Saturdays until 8:00am Monday there is no such thing as cheap parking in central Edinburgh.

If I was you I'd take the train.

Edinburgh...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
reviews: 81
3. Re: parking

There are apperently cheap deals at the carpark behind Waverley station, but when I looked I got prices similar to other carparks.

Burnley
reviews: 19
4. Re: parking

Have just used the website park at my house, I will be in Edinburgh for5 days for an Easter break, booked a parking space on a gated drive for £18 for 5 days, got good reviews but is a 1.5 miles from centre,it's on a bus route but figured a taxi would cost less than approx £20 a day for parking.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 17
5. Re: parking

Hi thanks for your reply it will be wednesday when we are there for one night

Girvan, United...
reviews: 22
6. Re: parking

I have just returned from Edinburgh and got parking from the fri - sun for £7!!! By booking online at the waverly train station car park. Lots of traffic wardens about checking cars parked on street.

Inverness
reviews: 30
7. Re: parking

they call them the blue meanies! they're everywhere!

Scotland
reviews: 3
8. Re: parking

We would also recommend https:/…

You can also park for free on street at the end of the controlled zone (approx 1.5 miles from the centre)

Tucson, Arizona...
reviews: 15
9. Re: parking

So, I am going to be in Edinburgh from Friday late afternoon to Tuesday morning next month. I haven't booked my room yet, due to this parking question. Saturday I will be in town all day, Sunday and Monday I am driving around to castles, etc outside of the city and Tuesday morning I will be leaving. The room I am looking at is by Home St and Brougham. I am guessing I could park on the street Friday evening through Monday morning, but then what do I do for the rest of Monday and Tuesday? Can I park at a Park and Ride overnight? Is that bus really only 1 pound?

How hard is it going to be to get a free space on the street Friday to Monday anyhow?

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
10. Re: parking

Can I park at a Park and Ride overnight? You could, whether it will still be there the next day is another question

Is that bus really only 1 pound? No, it's £1.50 - £3.50 for a day ticket

Assuming you are willing to park in a street somewhere your best option is to go outside the parking zones area.

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/parking