We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jamie olivers restaurant

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dumfries and...
reviews: 6
jamie olivers restaurant

I know not everyone leaves a review on places they have eaten, but can anyone tell me if jamies restauarant in the assembly rooms is as bad as the reviews. We were planning on dining there at the end of Jan but are having second thoughts.....

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 17
11. Re: jamie olivers restaurant

The venue is attractive and buzzy and the service fine but I was really disappointed with the food there. I had the prawn linguine and the it contained a claggy lump of pasta stuck togethe at the bottom -urg. Much better Italians in town(e.g. Al Dente), Even the cheaper chains like Zizzi are better.

Edinburgh
reviews: 92
12. Re: jamie olivers restaurant

Bar Roma is excellent very good but always very busy at the weekend

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 53
13. Re: jamie olivers restaurant

Don't go there. I am Italian and I didn't like it at all!! If you would like a much better restaurant for food, atmosphere and at the same price I would go to Locan De Gusti: http://www.locandadegusti.com/

Amazing food and great atmosphere!

XXXXX

dumfries and...
reviews: 6
14. Re: jamie olivers restaurant

Just back from our 2 day and one night trip to Edinburgh,

We never went to Jamies Kitchen thank goodness but got a taxi to Valvona and Corrola down in the Leith part of Edinburgh for brunch.... EXCELLENT and also as previous poster said brilliant deli attached that you walk through to get to cafe/restaurant area.

We had our evening meal in Cucina which is in the Hotel Missomi which was where we were staying for the night. Once again excellent evening meal as was breakfast the following morning. The hotel itself was also very very good.

All in all a very enjoyable stay in Edinburgh.

15. Re: jamie olivers restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 31, 2014