We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RAbbies Tours contact

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmette,IL
RAbbies Tours contact

I am hoping to contact Rabbies Tours to inquire as to choice of hotels at Portree and if it is possible to vary one's end of tour destination. Has anyone spoken with them directly? I don't see a contact- us secton of their web site. There is a phone number. We are interested in the Isle if Skye tour but want to take off from there or farther south from either Glascow or Edinburgh airport for a quick flight to Dublin.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
reviews: 229
1. Re: RAbbies Tours contact

Hi, If you use twitter or facebook they are pretty active on those two platforms. In fact thats where I found their email address tours@rabbies.com

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
reviews: 204
2. Re: RAbbies Tours contact

There is a 'Contact Rabbies' page of the website;

rabbies.com/tours_vacations_faqs/…

That email address is valid. Last year I had reason to correspond with them after one of their emblazoned tour vans almost caused me to crash my car in busy rush hour traffic. They answered promptly.

Abs :)

3. Re: RAbbies Tours contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, November 03, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
4. Re: RAbbies Tours contact

Their details are on the home page at the bottom in a lime green banner, just scroll down. Don't know how you could miss that.

5. Re: RAbbies Tours contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 16, 2013