We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booths

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
reviews: 6
Booths

Can anyone recommend a bar/club where we can get a booth ?

Dunfermline, United...
reviews: 40
1. Re: Booths

Booth? What, a phone booth? Toll booth?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
2. Re: Booths

Neither a call box nor an oop north grocery store, but what some call banquettes: …flickr.com/1089/630847552_943d86daf8.jpg or perhaps this: davisonhighley.co.uk/images-bespoke/organic-…

Will leave the answer to sirs' question to others more au fait with Edinburgh's clubs and bars.

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
3. Re: Booths

No, they are not booths either. The Crown in Belfast have proper Victorian booths. Go to the bottom of the page left and one picture in, click to enlarge.

This is a booth and we have enjoyed our drinks and irish stew in one of these fabulous booths in complete privacy

www.crownbar.com/gallery_details_5.html

I would think the O.P. is looking for something like this in Edinburgh.

liverpool
reviews: 6
4. Re: Booths

A place we sit and get waited on

UK
reviews: 194
5. Re: Booths

Revolution do these depending on location, somewhere like a slug and Lettuce does booths again can't be sure on location if this is the kind of thing you are after. Although not table service, Wetherspoons do booths and a lot of places like that might but not table service,

United Kingdom
reviews: 106
6. Re: Booths

Possibly for you,

www.tigerlilyedinburgh.co.uk/edinburgh-bar/

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
reviews: 212
7. Re: Booths

Booths - most of the nicer bars and clubs offer them. Opal Lounge, Le Monde, Tigerlily and others on George St. Le Monde has the biggest selection of different styles of booth, and they can advise over the phone which of their various bars would suit your group.

Abs :)

Dunfermline, United...
8. Re: Booths

Lap dancing booths?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
reviews: 212
9. Re: Booths

Dicanio, I was assuming just standard booths. My answer was certainly just normal booths that you get in bars and clubs. Where you sit with friends and get waited on and don't have to fight to keep your seat!

Abs :)

Dunfermline, United...
10. Re: Booths

I hope you're right Abs! :-)