We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no car.. dundee for 1 1/2 days

Which Dundee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BC canada
reviews: 28
no car.. dundee for 1 1/2 days

My Husbands gramdma came to canada from Dundee as a small child. In September we want to go see where she was born. We will either fly in or come by train, so will not have a car. So we need a hotel that is central , and a few walkable sites, or short taxi rides.We don't have much info on her family so far. Mac Kersie I believe was her last name...

Anything in dundee we just should not miss. We are both 50 and reasonably fit. Thanks

BC canada
reviews: 28
11. Re: no car.. dundee for 1 1/2 days

Well Woody The lunch we had at Ticketey Boo was really good. I forgot to mention it. Lamb casserole for him and steak pie for me. Both were lovely to look at and quite delicious. Great staff in there too!

Hubby got no further on his tree(his fault really) but we did get some great pointers on where to look on the internet for more info at the family research center on Princes street. We had a great time, the weather was wild but we managed to be inside whenever it was raining. all in all he was happy that we went. Thanks.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 34
12. Re: no car.. dundee for 1 1/2 days

Nettie, sound like you ate at Papa Joes............I agree with you.

I really hope with Dundee getting the V&A with it will come a flood of competative restaurants with a range exciting new menus that will put us here in Dundee on as the same par as Glasgow and Edinburgh for choice.

Great you had a good time and never let the weather deter you! Such a shame as it's beautiful here at the moment.

13. Re: no car.. dundee for 1 1/2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Dundee