We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airds Hotel or Isle of Eriska Hotel?

Which Oban hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, FL
reviews: 2
Airds Hotel or Isle of Eriska Hotel?

Comparing accomodations, dining, grounds, views, and romantic ambience, which do you recommend for Oct, 2011? Thanks

London, United...
1. Re: Airds Hotel or Isle of Eriska Hotel?

I have visited Airds and Eriska several times in October and November and have never had a bad experience at either. Luckily the majority of times we have had great weather but when it has been rainy etc. the facilities at Eriska put it ahead as there is enough to do inside with the spa etc. to keep us going. Both have good rooms and food but Eriska being a private island and more of a country house means it is definitely the more romantic.

Tampa, FL
reviews: 2
2. Re: Airds Hotel or Isle of Eriska Hotel?

Thanks so much for your kind advice. Sardonicas

Oban, United Kingdom
reviews: 10
3. Re: Airds Hotel or Isle of Eriska Hotel?

I'd agree - both are fabulous but Eriska has the edge for me. More facilities on offer (golf, clays, spa, pool and as of next week a brand new sports hall), lovely accommodation, fantastic dining and a romantic location.

4. Re: Airds Hotel or Isle of Eriska Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 30, 2012