We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses back from AECC

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Buses back from AECC

I saw the gig n go thing but that will only take me back to union street after. i live in stonehaven so can anybody help me in a way to get back there? don't know if there are any buses running to Stoney at 11/12, and no way can i afford a taxi!

Aberdeen, Scotland
reviews: 211
1. Re: Buses back from AECC

You might be in luck as the last bus leaves Union Square at 2340 - stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/…208.pdf

If its a Friday/Saturday night there are another 3 buses after that too.

Aberdeen, United...
2. Re: Buses back from AECC

it's on a tuesday, i'm just worried that the bus from aecc to union street will be later than half 11 and ill miss the bus home!

Aberdeen, Scotland
reviews: 211
3. Re: Buses back from AECC

Worth contacting the AECC to see if they know what time your event will finish so you can have an idea whether you need to book accommodation in the city or if you'll get that last bus?

Aberdeen, United...
4. Re: Buses back from AECC

thank you for your help anyway :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
5. Re: Buses back from AECC

Travel Lodge and Premier Inn both have room sales at the moment Travel Lodge from £12.00 Premier Inn from £19.00.

aberdeen
6. Re: Buses back from AECC

Value hotel could be your best option. I was shocked to see the last train back to Stoney on a Tuesday is at 22:27. Even if you did manage the 23:40 7A bus, you may be sardinified into some sort of minibus and then have to endure a tortuous guided tour of Cove, Marywell, Portlethen (in its entirety) and Newtonhill. I'm surprised Stagecoach don't just add in Muchalls and be done with it. Hotel plus X7 bus the next day could be the best way to enjoy your night out if you don't manage to find anyone to help you out with a lift.

7. Re: Buses back from AECC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen