We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aberdeen gift

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, Scotland
reviews: 1
Aberdeen gift

Have aunt & uncle in Aberdeen who are celebrating their silver wedding would like to get them some sort of vouchers for a meal or night out. They are into fine food and wine any ideas greatly appreciated

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Aberdeen gift

Hi there the Marcliffe Hotel is pretty good for a special night out for food and wine and they do gift vouchers. Look on their website for more information. I also know a few other hotels do gift voucers for meals (Maryculter House etc).

Hope this helps

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
2. Re: Aberdeen gift

You could combine a show and restaurant night out. Get them tickets for a show at His Majesty's Theatre where they could have a meal first at His Majesty's Restaurant the 1906.

Another option the latest restaurant that is No.1 on T.A. and is getting a real buzz around Aberdeen is the "Moon Fish" Restaurant.

Aberdeen, Scotland
reviews: 211
3. Re: Aberdeen gift

Malmaison is another option although I personally find it very overrated! Simpsons is quite nice too.

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
4. Re: Aberdeen gift

Malmaison and Simpsons rated 86 and 91 in the good restaurants guide in Aberdeen. I would not recommend either for a "special night".

Aberdeen, Scotland
reviews: 211
5. Re: Aberdeen gift

Depends on what kind of a meal you are after I suppose. We celebrated my mum's 60th at Simpsons and we all had a nice meal.

Scotland, UK
reviews: 10
6. Re: Aberdeen gift

Although not in Aberdeen, the Cock & Bull is very good, never had a bad meal in there.

scotland
reviews: 79
7. Re: Aberdeen gift

I think that Eat on The Green is the nicest restaurant in the area & they are really good at celebrations, too. The other one that has a great reputation is The Silver Darling a(& it's in Aberdeen, too).

8. Re: Aberdeen gift

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, May 27, 2013