We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my holiday to Northern Ireland with my daughter Annie

Which Ballycastle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
my holiday to Northern Ireland with my daughter Annie

My daughter and i had a lovley time in Northern Ireland. i wish i was there now. we stayed at the Crockatinny Lodge and it was just so homely. I loved sittng outside my bedroom in the foyer,drinking tea and enjoying the unbeleivable experience of being SO far away from Australia. Just amazing and unexpainable beautiful views from all over the lodge. Cant wait to go back

Seattle
reviews: 6
1. Re: my holiday to Northern Ireland with my daughter Annie

Lindy: Thanks for sharing your memories. I've only been to the Republic of Ireland so I still have more to explore on the Emerald Isle.

2. Re: my holiday to Northern Ireland with my daughter Annie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 23, 2009