We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Garden Path
reviews: 7
Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

Hi,

Does anyone know if a self guided/free walking TOUR of the Belfast Murals exist. I am on a budget holiday and looked into booking a black cab tour but some are £25 - £35 in cost. I would be travelling solo.

Or is there a printable map of the location of the murals. How long would a tour take ??

Chattanooga...
1. Re: Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

Here's a map that may be of help.

virtualbelfastmuraltour.com/map-of-belfast-m…

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
reviews: 28
2. Re: Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

You could just take the hop on hop off City Sightseeing tour bus? There are murals stretching from stops 9 to 14, so you could either stay on the bus and the live guide will explain them to you (but you'll go pretty fast), or you could hop off at stop 9 on the Shankill and then walk around to stop 14 on the Falls, passing the murals as you go. Personally that would be my suggestion because the rest of the tour will hopefully show you that there is much more to Belfast than some idiots fighting with each other.

The Garden Path
reviews: 7
3. Re: Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

hi guys, thanks for the info and map link. I have already booked a City Sightseeing bus ticket, so that looks like the way to go, just " hop off " at Stop 9 for the murals and " hop on" again at Stop 14. AND ITS FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN BETTER......

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
reviews: 28
4. Re: Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

Yay glad that's sorted for you. Just double check the stop numbers on the map - those are the right ones according to the info they have on their website at the minute but it doesn't hurt to be sure. Also, bring a street map of the area with you as well (a print off from Google Maps will do) and make sure you know where you're going, just because the City Sightseeing maps aren't the most detailed/accurate.

belfastcitysightseeing.com/wp-content/upload…

5. Re: Does a Self Guided Tour (walk) of Belfast Murals exist ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 21, 2014