We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Northern Ireland vs Russia game

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow
Tickets for Northern Ireland vs Russia game

Hi everyone.

I will be travelling to Belfast and planning to see the game on 22nd of March. Can anyone tell me if I will be able to buy the tickets on the day of the game? Is there a way to order the tickets in advance considering I am coming to Belfast the night before the game?

Thanks for your answers.

Belfast
reviews: 19
1. Re: Tickets for Northern Ireland vs Russia game

Hi Koroving

There are still tickets available for the Northern Ireland section of fans, I`m guessing the Russian allocation is sold out but you would need to contact the football authorities in Russia to confirm.

You need to go to the Grand Opera House in the centre of town to purchase, perhaps try calling …fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537741_1015177970… if this is not handy.

Whilst I would not envisage any problems in the NI end I would avoid cheering if/when Russia score and keep a low profile, just like any fan in the wrong section.

Finally be sure to come along to Laverys (bar near Queens University) before the match - …photobucket.com/albums/zz83/kyleNI/FansPart… - will be 100+ of your fellow countryman and a great atmosphere no doubt.

2. Re: Tickets for Northern Ireland vs Russia game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 15, 2014