We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 96
Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

We will be stopping in Belfast overnight in May and only only have 2-3 hours before catching the ferry to Scotland. We have been to the UK several times before and interested in a Titanic tour. There are several to choose from and I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation? We have seen multiple Titanic exhibits in the USA and Nova Scotia. Would the Titanic Dock & Pump House tour be more unique than the Titanic Experience? Thank you for your help.

Belfast
reviews: 35
1. Re: Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

The pump house would get my vote over Titainic Experience, its the real deal, you might also want to look at Susie Millers tour, her great father was what we call a guarantee man on the maiden voyage.

Atlanta
reviews: 96
2. Re: Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

Thank you so very much and I'll check it out. Wish we had more time on this trip but hopefully we will be back again.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
reviews: 28
3. Re: Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

See I prefer the Titanic Experience personally. The pump house is grand but it would only really keep you busy for about an hour (although the dry dock beside it is certainly worth a look). There are also Titanic bus tours and, as bobby has mentioned, private tours with a lady who has family connections to the Titanic, but given your time restrictions I'd just go straight for the Titanic Experience.

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
reviews: 51
4. Re: Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

Titanic Exhibition gets my vote!!

5. Re: Titanic Exhibits - Time is very limited

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 14, 2014