We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast Hen

Which Belfast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
reviews: 2
Belfast Hen

Hi Guys

I'm planning my sisters hen night in Nov and have booked the Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter. was thinking of Made in Belfast for dinner or Hill St Brasserie?? There will be approx 20 30-45 year olds but not sure where to go that night for some dancing, is Social21 really young? Also would like somewhere where you can have a reserved area and I know Cafe Vauderville do is, is there anywhere else you can get reserved area around Cathedral Quarter?

Thanks

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
reviews: 28
1. Re: Belfast Hen

Premier Inn Cathedral Quarter is a great pick. I like both Made in Belfast and Hill Street Brasserie but I must admit MiB has the edge for me, plus the atmosphere is more fun, which is good for a hen night.

21 Social is a bit of a mixed bag really. I would say Ollie's straight across from it is more appropriate for the age group you mentioned, although it's quite glam and some argue a bit on the expensive side. Also I'm not sure it has a VIP area but the whole feel of the place is quite VIP anyway. Café Vaudeville is lovely, but again some argue a bit on the expensive side. The only other places that spring to mind that have VIP areas aren't in the Cathedral Quarter (e.g. The Box in the Odyssey and M Club on Bradbury Place) although they're not super far away.

To be honest though I'm more at home in a quirky bar than a club so I can't really say how good any of these places are.

Belfast, United...
2. Re: Belfast Hen

Hi

Thats great, think I'm gonna go for made and then maybe ollies, have done Ollies before and it was good fun and will give us an excuse to get glammed up :)

Belfast
reviews: 8
3. Re: Belfast Hen

Is it a Friday or Saturday night?

21 social do a happy hour on Fridays from 4-8 downstairs along with an acoustic set which is nice before dinner.

Belfast, United...
4. Re: Belfast Hen

It's a Sat night, but thats good to know for again.

Thanks

N.Ireland
5. Re: Belfast Hen

Ring ollies beforehand and they will put you on their guest list and you will get in free

Belfast, United...
6. Re: Belfast Hen

Thats great Jilly Thanks :)

Belfast, United...
7. Re: Belfast Hen

just another quickie, does anyone know if anywhere plays music on Sunday lunch time in the city centre?

Thanks

Belfast
reviews: 35
8. Re: Belfast Hen

Music on a Sunday afternoon in Benidicts about 3ish and in the Garrick about 4 both are trad.

Belfast, United...
Destination Expert
for Belfast
reviews: 28
9. Re: Belfast Hen

Check out http://belfastmusic.org/ Just put your dates in on the bottom-left.

Also not sure if it's the right kind of music but Bert's Jazz Bar (attached to The Merchant) does brunch with live jazz 11am-3pm on Sundays.

themerchanthotel.com/index.php/berts-bar-bar…

Belfast, United...
10. Re: Belfast Hen

Thats great

Thanks for the help :)