We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Swansea

Which Swansea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hereford
reviews: 12
Restaurants in Swansea

Hi

Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants near to the maritime quarter - Swansea. Planning to book night at the Swansea Marriott and believe it is near quite a few restaurants/bars

Many thanks

Helen

london
1. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

Hi Helen,

I haven't eaten in the maritime quarter for a little while but Hansons on Pilot House Wharf and Gallinis on Fishmarket Quay have always been highly spoken of. You are also just around the corner from Morgans Hotel and the restaurant there is excellent, it can be a little expensive in the evening but they do a special lunch deal where you can get two courses for £10. Booking is advisable.

You are also just a short walk from the centre of Swansea. Most of the restaurants can be found on Wind Street or the Kingsway.

If you are in Mumbles at lunch time, The Mermaid, 698 and Patricks are all wonderfull!

Have a wonderful stay in Swansea!

Welshlass

swansea
2. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

Don't know if you have been to Swansea yet but if not then try GALLINI'S it is in the Marina, a small place and nothing much to look at but when you get your food it is absolutely delicious, the staff are very good and friendly.

I think it is just abut the nicest meal I have ever had. It is not cheap but not over priced.

swanssea
reviews: 1
3. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

The Mermaid in Mumbles is excellent

wales
reviews: 5
4. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

have you been to swansea yet?

hanson in the marina is known as 'the restaurant' and is fab

if you are staying over the weekend you will need to book

if you need anymore info let me know

word of warning there is alot of building work happening around the marriott

Cardiff
5. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

If you are staying near the Marina eat at 'Morgans Hotel' the food is excellent, comfortably the best in the city centre.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 24
6. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

Morgans Hotel is definitely the place to go as the previous poster said.

tenby
reviews: 2
7. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

new chinese just opened in the marina called oriental garden by the museum and leisure centre overlooking the yatchs and boats.

8. Re: Restaurants in Swansea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:38 am, September 27, 2009