We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to stay in Mumbles??

Which Swansea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suburbs of...
reviews: 2
Good place to stay in Mumbles??

My family of 4 will be in Mumbles on July 29, 2006 and I am looking for recommendations are where to stay? Any suggestions appreicated.

11. Re: Good place to stay in Mumbles??

Hello, The best place to stay is Tides Reach. It is just at the edge of mumbles but with terrific sea views and classy clean rooms. The food is really good and fresh. The place is clean, clean and even more clean! I prefer it to the noisy mumbles itself...the haunt of noisy revellers at night. There are downstairs bedrooms.. I liked the decor most, lovely period features downstairs and modern bedrooms. You cannot go wrong!

Love,

Stephanie.

12. Re: Good place to stay in Mumbles??

Hello, The best place to stay is Tides Reach. It is just at the edge of mumbles but with terrific sea views and classy clean rooms. The food is really good and fresh. The place is clean, clean and even more clean! I prefer it to the noisy mumbles itself...the haunt of noisy revellers at night. There are downstairs bedrooms.. I liked the decor most, lovely period features downstairs and modern bedrooms. You cannot go wrong!

Love,

Stephanie.

13. Re: Good place to stay in Mumbles??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 16, 2009