We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike friendly

Which Cardiff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hove, United Kingdom
Bike friendly

Hi,

Me and some friends are cycling from anglesey to cardiff in July. For our final night in Cardiff we need a hotel/B&B/pub close to the centre that would be happy to let us have our bikes in our rooms/have secure bike storage. It would be nice to be fairly central so we can have access to restaurants etc..

Any advice greatly appreciated,

James

3 replies to this topic
Wales
reviews: 14
1. Re: Bike friendly

They don't list it on their website but I'd be very surprised if Nos Da isn't able to offer secure bike storage since the city cycling tours start there! It's more of a hostel than hotel, but it does have private rooms and is dead central - the Millennium Stadium is on the opposite bank of the river.

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
reviews: 52
2. Re: Bike friendly

Nos Da was the place that came to my mind. It's also right on the Taff Trail cyclepath.

Probably a lot of places could sort you out with a secure area, but you might be better contacting them direct to confirm as there's probably not enough people cycling to overnight accommodation in Cardiff to make it something they'd have as a permanent set up.

Wales
reviews: 14
3. Re: Bike friendly

Sorry, I meant to post a link to the Nos Da - http://nosda.co.uk/facilities

Reply to: Bike friendly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted