We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lazy river

Hereford, United...
Lazy river

Hello,

Can anybody possible recommend a good lazy river in Wales.

I'm planning a Friday day and night away with the boyfriend whose 28 and loved them as a child ideally one with a spa in the same place....

I'm not sure if these still exist they're generally a slow current, usually just enough to allow guests to gently ride along lying on rafts. There may also be scenic elements added, such as small waterfalls on the edge of the river. Some lead into wave pools, while some just go around in circles.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated we will be going on a Friday hopefully to miss the busy peaks with school children

Many thanks in advance

london
reviews: 17
1. Re: Lazy river

the only place I've heard of things like this is at Center Parcs

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
reviews: 105
2. Re: Lazy river

Bluestone in Pembrokeshire may fit the bill,large pool with lazy river that takes you out of the building round the building and back in on the current,hot tubs with wonderful views of the countryside,slides , wave machine every 20 minutes or so, cafe areas, outside,combat stooting,'assault' course,zip wire, big lake,not cheap, but good fun

3. Re: Lazy river

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 01, 2014