We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonehenge Inner Circle - Summer 2011

Which Salisbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
reviews: 110
Stonehenge Inner Circle - Summer 2011

I'll be in the Salisbury area for a week in late July and early August.

I was planning to book inner circle access to Stonehenge through English Heritage. But the English Heritage website hasn't updated the application form since spring last year. The current form is for April 2010 - March 2011. Any idea when the updated forms will be available?

It's strange that you can book commercial tours right now for summer 2011 that "claim" to have inner circle access but you can't yet book through English Heritage. I don't want to book a commercial tour since I'm only staying 20-30 minutes away.

Libertyville...
reviews: 33
1. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle - Summer 2011

Rautakallio, Here you go!

english-heritage.org.uk/daysout/…

Under "Related Documents" on the right side of page, click on the 2011 application.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
reviews: 46
2. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle - Summer 2011

How did I miss this one in Feb?!

I tried getting evening tickets for August 7th without success, so try and book as soon as you can, and be prepared to have a couple of dates in mind. If you're able, phone English Heritage (the phone number's on their special access 2011 blurb; Mon-Fri) so that you can talk directly to someone to check dates. You then get a provisional booking number which is confirmed once you pay.

Calgary
reviews: 110
3. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle - Summer 2011

Thanks for the replies.

That link must have just been added recently.

I will try calling them this week.

4. Re: Stonehenge Inner Circle - Summer 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 23, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Salisbury