We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girly weekend

Which Leeds hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Co. Durham, UK
reviews: 2
Girly weekend

We are a group of 40+ girls who will be in Leeds next weekend from the 11th Nov. We like a drink and a bit of shopping. Any ideas for a good night out?

leeds
reviews: 13
1. Re: Girly weekend

Good timing!

The Christkindelmarkt German Market starts on the 11th. There's the Frankfurter Scheune; a large bierkeller that forms the centre point and has food, drink and usually an live music in the evening or at weekends if you can be bothered queueing or you get there early enough. Even if you don't get in there's stalls selling 'traditional' (?) gifts as well as Bratwurst, beers and Glühwein to keep you fed and watered. Just next door is The Electric Press, which is a building with a covered courtyard and several bars including a Champagne Bar, Revolution and All Bar One.

It depends what sort of night out you want. Leeds is a fairly compact city centre and has pretty much something for everyone whether you're looking for cheap and cheerful or something a bit more exclusive. I made a list of bars of the top of my head for a work night out and ended up with over 40 within walking distance of the station and I could probably double that if I really thought about it and added the more traditional pubs.

Co. Durham, UK
reviews: 2
2. Re: Girly weekend

Thanks for the info, it does look as though we have hit lucky x

3. Re: Girly weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 07, 2012