We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southdown Holiday Camp Backlesham Bay

Which West Sussex hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staines
reviews: 11
Southdown Holiday Camp Backlesham Bay

This is advertised as mostly for senior persons. This is chalet accomadation that is badly run down .Mattresses are old and unsuitable for most elderly person s I actually me t one dear old lady who was crying becvause of the stae of her bed and the fact that she had to stay there as she was witha coach party. My experience was the first chalet No132 ,the bed was almost touching floor . the headboard had fallen off quite some time ago.I complained and a workman came and found the headboard on the floor He did manage to fit it onto bed with 4 3inch woodscrews. the excuse was camp being refurbished. I moved to another chalet and the shower tray tiles were all broken with jagged edges stickking out. and grimed with dirt as I can only presume the cleaners did not want to cut themselves on the tiles. the window ledges were encrusted with dirt and grime . again the excuse was refurbishment. They advertise first class enteretainment .this is a resident band that would not last 5 mins in a decent pub and certainly could not compete with a lot of buskers that perform in street.Food is just about on par with motorway .all in all please do not think of sending your parents there on a holiday I think you would brek their hearts

1 reply
staines
reviews: 11
1. Re: Southdown Holiday Camp Backlesham Bay

Have photos of the disgusting shower and window sills

Reply to: Southdown Holiday Camp Backlesham Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted