We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

hi all, i am in need of some help, i am coming down to newcastle for a night out today and i dont have a clue where to go. where are the best bars and where is a good club, dont want something that is full of teenagers lol. any help will be greatful.

thanks sid

GEORDIELAND
reviews: 76
1. Re: coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

ok there ar various areas to drink all different,

theres the diamond strip which is in collingwood street and inldes bars like perdu madam koos etc, ,the place to be seen, theres the famous bigg market where people tend ,how do i say it, not bother what they do or who sees them doing it, theres the gate whichis indoors and has lots of bars and restaurants,

theres the quayside which also hasnight clubs bars and restaurats, there is the central station area and then there is the haymarket.

my suggested itenary for ou would be to start off in the goose in the haymarket (cheap drinks so good start) turn right and keep a straight course and just opposite debenhams you will come to the gate,pp into lloyds for more cheapos, then perhapssometing to eat, come out of the gate and turn right, keep following the road to the bigg market, hve a quick one and them moveto the bottom where you can turn left or right into colligwood street for a it upmarket drinky poos , then head on down to the quayside, all these are in easy walkng distance , as the toon is a very good walking city.

Geordies have a great affinity with glaswegians as we are very similar,so yu should have a great time excuse any spelling errors its this "£$%& Keyboard

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 49
2. Re: coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

Sadly the Burglar's Dog stopped updating his wonderful website http://www.theburglarsdog.co.uk/ a few years ago, but this more up to date one might be useful

http://www.newcastlevip.co.uk/newcastle-bars/

Glasgow, United...
3. Re: coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

hi LETITROCK and Doffcocker

thanks you so much for all the info, use have have made life so much easier, the pub guide looks awsome and the cheap drink i cant complain. again thanks for taking the time and effort into helping me out.

sid

GEORDIELAND
reviews: 76
4. Re: coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

enjoy , I love glasgow, last time I was up there had a great time in a vodka bar in the west end .Every flavor under the sun even marijuana flavor!!

let me know how yor night went , if your here oer the weekend Tynemouth is a good night on Sunday, its at the coast and only a metro r ide away

5. Re: coming to newcastle for a night out today 28th dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne